Creekside 48″ Table Set
Creekside 48″ Table Set
Creekside 48″ Table Set features new contoured back support and oversized armrests with cup holders. Classic lines will keep you notably relaxed comfortable hour after hour. Long-lasting, construction, such as, genuine Poly Lumber, stainless steel hardware and aluminum bracing (where needed).
The swivel chairs and table can come in dining, counter, and bar height.
Tables can come in 48″, 54″, and 60″ diameters, offering the perfect size and seating options for your patio.
Creekside 48″ Table Set
Creekside 48″ Table Set features a contoured back support and oversized armrests. Classic lines help you feel notably relaxed and comfortable for hours. Long-lasting construction, such as, genuine poly lumber, stainless steel hardware and aluminum bracing (where needed). Swivel chairs and table are available in dining, counter, and bar heights. Creekside tables are available in 48″, 54″, and 60″ diameters, offering the perfect size and seating options for your patio.
The Benefits of Poly Lumber in the Creekside 48″ Table Set
• Extruded poly lumber is manufactured from 100% recycled plastic.
• It has a UV ray protector to minimize fading, therefore it will remain vibrant and colorful.
(Some fading may occur over time)
• Furniture does not require any maintenance such as painting, scraping or replacing.
• Poly lumber will not promote bacterial growth or mildew, therefore remaining brilliant for many years.
• In addition, recycled plastic is termite resistant.
• Finialy, poly lumber will not crack, split, warp, rot or splinter.
Quality Poly Furniture by Creekside Features
Creekside Poly Lawn Furniture features, all stainless steel hardware, in addition aluminum bracing where needed, and powder coated steel swivels.
Creekside 48″ Table Set Products are available in 14 different colors
When designing 2-tone furniture, any color combination is available.
The base and frame of the item is the first color.
The seat back and armrests are the second color.
Wood Grain Product
Enjoy unique wood grain look while still maintaining all the features of polywood, similar to wooden lumber this material looks authentic.
Poly Tuf HDPE plastic lumber is custom-extruded from purified blends of recycled plastics.
Recycled plastics come from milk or detergent bottles. Proprietary additives are blended to form polywood. Consequently meeting the specifications of each of our customers for their unique applications. UV–inhibited pigments, anti-oxidant processing aids, foaming agents and other compounds are introduced depending on the end use and each customer’s performance requirements.
• Tight tolerances to meet the toughest applications.
• Poly materials are similarly machined with any tools appropriate for working with real wood.
• Most noteworthy maintenance free, with exceptional resistance to moisture, fading, insects, splinting, warping and other hazards of environmental exposure common to wood or wood fiber composite products.
• In contrast, poly furniture requires no waterproofing, staining or other similar recurring maintenance, other than occasional washing with soap and water.
• High color stability UV pigment systems which minimize material breakdown while enduring prolonged sun and weather exposure.
• Unlike most wood and wood composite products that quickly fade when exposed to the weather. PolyTuf ™ has no wood fibers, hence retaining its vibrant look for years and may fade only slightly over its entire service life.
• Recycled lumber is resistant to weathering and requires minimal maintenance. And certainly quality appearance is essential. PolyTuf maintains its color stability and surface finish over its entire useful service life. And never needs to be sealed, painted or stained.
Customers concerned about the environment can feel confident because they have made a good decision by using Tangent products. Unlike other non recycled products. Recycled plastic milk jugs make up the majority of the material that goes into our poly lumber. In fact, we recycle over 115 million plastic bottles a year – keeping tons and tons of plastics out of landfills every year.
Unlike other more toxic plastics, HDPE is the most environmentally stable type of plastic. HDPE gives off no harmful fumes into the environment. Healthy Building Network therefore recommends HDPE resin-based products as the most environmentally friendly plastic building materials. In other words, this is most environmentally friendly furniture on the market. Durable plastic lumber can withstand all types of weather conditions for many many years.
Shop Mattress Barn for all products from Creekside Poly Lawn Furniture. Quality Amish made outdoor furniture.
•20 Years Residential use • 5 Years Commercial Use
•1 Year on S.S. Glider arms • 1 Year on Powder Coated Swivels